Four major impacts and details of the seal leakage2018-11-19
*First aspect: installation issues
1. The seal is installed in the wrong direction;
2. Poor assembly process, resulting in damage to the seals;
3. Sealing pipes to accumulate foreign matter (dust);
4. There are scratches on the surface of the sealing rod;
5. The concentricity is not correct, causing an offset;
6. The processing is not proper and the paint enters the seal.
*Second aspect: sealing selection problem
1. Deformation, deterioration and simplification of the seal material caused by high temperature conditions;
2. The seal material appears in the media incompatible condition, causing the expansion reaction;
3. After the air is mixed into the equipment, the adiabatic compression causes the seal to burn;
4. The amount of pressure during the work process is too high, and biting occurs in the gap;
5. The seal is subjected to external shock during operation, causing leakage;
6. Lubrication is not in place to form seal wear and wear;
7. The low temperature condition causes the seal material to harden and shrink;
8. When the low pressure and low speed, the parts of the equipment are not moving smoothly.
9. Leakage caused by rust in the seal groove.
*Third aspect: seal assembly design problem
1. The support ring is not properly selected and the cylinder is damaged;
2. The friction pair gap is not suitable;
3. Thread chamfering is not appropriate;
4. The sliding surface is rough, wear seals and parts;
5. Poor stiffness and movement;
6. Leakage of the piston and piston rod plating pores;
7. Poor lubrication causes wear and tear, bite the cylinder and piston rod.
* Fourth aspect: custody issues
1. The transportation process deteriorates due to high temperature for a long time;
2. Strong sunlight ozone, radiation causes deterioration of sealing materials;
3. Lack of proper preservation methods to deform the seal specifications;
4. The sealing member is stored for too long, and the sealing material is prone to aging and deterioration.